*To be notified of upcoming events, sign-up in the sidebar.
It is time to take all that has built up around us and in us to the water for release and purification. Join me for a ritual honoring the waters and releasing all that no longer serves.
August 8, 2014. For women.
Monthly Circle and On-Line Community
Monthly Ritual Circle: the Ritual Circle offers monthly in-person rituals to honor and be with our collective Ancestors on an on-going basis. Each season is marked with a circle celebrating the Solstice or Equinox and honoring a specific Element. For women.
The Gathering Place: a free on-line community for women, The Gathering Place serves as a point of connection, inspiration, and support for discovering and deepening into our personal relationships with Spirit.
Rituals and Nature-Based Workshops:
You are invited to an evening devoted to exploring the sacredness of your feminine nature. This mini workshop and ritual will be facilitated by Kathryn Kloos, ND, and myself.
Sunday, May 25, 2014. 5-8pm. Sliding Scale.
Come spend a day in the forest with me!
Join me for a day of deep nourishment, ritual, and magic… beginning in front of a cozy fire and concluding in the old growth forest of Oxbow Park.
Thursday, May 8, 2014 from 9-5. For women.
The 3rd Annual Women’s Ritual of Letting Go: It’s time to once again take all of the stuff that has built up around us (and in us) to the water to be released, cleansed, and purified.
This ritual will be held on Thursday, July 18, 2013 at the ocean outside of Gearhart, Oregon.
Experiencing the Elements for Healing, Connection and Transformation: 5 sessions over 10 weeks experiencing the elements of Fire, Water, Earth, Mineral and Nature in order to deepen our relationship with ourselves, each other, nature, and Spirit.
Self-Care and Shiva Nata (Dance of Shiva) inspired goodness:
- Listening and Shiva Nata: A 5-week series combining Magical Listening with Shiva Nata. How deeply can you listen? :)
- Expanding Your Senses with Shiva-Nata: a 4-week Shiva Nata class series starring Owl Eyes and Deer Ears with guest visits from Raccoon Touch and Bear Nose!
- Where the ShivaNuts Play - a 5-week Dance of Shiva series, introducing Shiva Nata and exploring ways to create your own personal practice.
- The 40-Day Shiva Nata Challenge: No cost. Just an opportunity for us to support each other in deepening our daily, personal self-care practices… whatever they may be.
- Taking the Madness out of the Holidays, a 1-day workshop designed to help you thrive during the holiday season.
- Self-Care Madness – a 6-week series of mini-workshops including Shiva Nata (Dance of Shiva) and awareness building exercises from Ortho-Bionomy and beyond.
- Ortho-Bionomy Basics Weekend Workshop – Learn gentle, effective, osteopathic-based techniques for working with pain and tension in the body. Offered by me; taught by Sara Sunstein, Registered Instructor of Ortho-Bionomy.
- Ortho-Bionomy Self-Care workshop – a weekend workshop with guest instructor Richard Valasek.